Ragging Free Campus
Anti Ragging Measures
The need for adopting as strict as possible Anti Ragging measures can never be over-emphasized. Hon’ble Supreme Court of India has laid down very strict rules for implementation of Anti Ragging measures to avoid the occurrence of ragging inside or outside the campus.
Any individual or collective act or practice of ragging constitutes gross indiscipline.
Ragging ordinarily means an act conducted or practiced by which power or status of senior students is brought to bear upon students freshly enrolled or students who are in any way considered junior by other students and includes individual or collective acts/practices which involve:
- Physical assault or threat or use of physical force.
- Violation of the dignity of other students.
- Exposing students to ridicule and contempt and affecting their self-esteem.
- Entailing verbal abuse, aggression, and indecent behavior.
Anti ragging committee:
Strict norms have been laid out to ensure the smooth induction of new students into the campus as well as to ensure that no undesirable activity takes place under any circumstances. All students will be made to sign the anti-ragging declaration.
Exemplary punishments will be awarded to the defaulting students which may include rustication from the Institute and handing over the defaulter to the police for dealing with the criminal offense of ragging.
At any time students are free to approach any of the following members of the Anti-Ragging committee.
|Name||Designation||Contact No||Email ID|
|Dr. Rajneesh Talwar||Principal (Engineering)||email@example.com|
|Dr. Ashwani Sharma||Dean Academicsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Raman Chadha||HOD CSEemail@example.com|
|Mr. Anup Singh||Admin Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Sunaina Bhasin||HOD (Applied Sciences)||email@example.com|
|Mr. Kamaljeet Singh||Hostel Warden (Boys)||8872048009|
|Ms. Madhu Bala||Hostel Warden (Girls)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Jaskiran kaur||Professor(Principal)||8872048017|
|Dr.Manjit Kour||Member(HOD, MBA)||9779171973|
|Mr.Anup Singh Suryavanshi||Member (Admin Manager)||8872048080|
|Mr.Kamaljeet Singh Gill||Member (Sports Incharge)||9888895958|
|Mr.Anshul pardesi||Member(Assistant Professor||9914720002|
|Ms.Gagandeep Singh||Member(Student of MBA-2)||7006003596|
|Ms.Ashveen Kaur||Member(Student of MBA-2)||9915254271|
|Jatin Jehngra||Member(Student of MBA 3rd)||9541666588|
|Ms.Archana Singla||Member (Warden Girls Hostel)||8872048003|
The main functions of anti-ragging squad are as follows:
- The squad frequently visits places like hostels, canteen, library, playground, etc. for keeping vigil on any ragging incidence in campus.
- To monitor violations of anti-ragging rules in the campus and report the same to ant ragging committee.
- To maintain a register for keeping record of visits, ragging complaints by students and interaction with students regarding ragging.