Amid the pandemic when most of the sectors are facing negativity and deterioration, the Indian IT sector is booming at an unstoppable pace, with clear plans to accelerate its hiring spree in the coming months.
- In the mid of April 2021, India’s leading IT company Infosys announced to hire 26,000 freshers in the financial year 2021-22.
- In the last month of 2020, Ernst & Young, one of the largest professional services networks in the world, announced to hire 9,000 professionals in India in 2021.
- Capgemini, a French IT services provider plans to hire around 30,000 people in India in 2021, which is 25 per cent higher than last year.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), India’s leading multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company, announced to hire 40,000 freshers in the month of March 2021.
- Also, the top IT firms namely – HCL, Accenture and Dell had announced to expand their employee base in India.
The quintessential factors that make India one of the most preferred IT outsourcing destinations in the world are – unmatched quality IT services, cost-effective prices, favourable government policies, immensely talented workforce and the fastest turnaround time. Moreover, the acceptability of remote working amid pandemic has taken the scope of the Indian IT services sector to the next level.
As consumers over the globe have drastically moved toward technology and online channels for entertainment, payments, shopping and everything in just a few months, the demand for professional who can develop, sustain and expand IT services in this competitive business environment has increased. Therefore, this is a perfect time to pursue a career in Information Technology, Computer Science or related new-age technologies like Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning and Data Sciences.
What is Computer Science & Engineering?
One of the most sought after fields in engineering, Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) is a 4 year undergraduate program that teaches computer programming and networking. The mentioned topics incorporate computation, algorithms, programming languages, computer software, computer hardware, etc.
- System Database Administrator
- Computer Programmer
- Engineering Support Specialist
- Data Warehouse Analyst
- System Designer
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Research Analyst
- TATA Consultancy
Why pursue a degree in Computer Science & Engineering from CGC Jhanjeri?
- Become a next-gen computer professional.
- Gain abilities to analyze the volatile requirements of the software industry and provide solutions through smart product designs.
- Have exposure to advanced technologies by participating in multidisciplinary industry-sponsored projects.
Know more about our Computer Science & Engineering Course
What is Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning?
According to John McCarthy, a Stanford Researcher, “Artificial Intelligence is the science and engineering of making intelligent computer programs. It uses computers to understand human behaviour and intelligence, but AI does not limit itself to methods that are biologically observable.”
In simple words, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI & ML) are the domains of computer science that are interrelated with each other. AI is a bigger concept to create intelligent solutions that can understand human thinking capability and behaviour, whereas, machine learning is a subset of AI that allows machines to learn from data without being programmed explicitly.
- Machine Learning Researcher
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Computer Network Architect
- Computer System Analysts
- Robotics Engineer
- Information Security Analysts
- Bosch Group
- JP Morgan Chase & Co
Why pursue a degree in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning from CGC Jhanjeri?
- Learn to design, develop and maintain AI based software solutions.
- Learn the basic principles of AI towards critical thinking, induction, recognition, and portrayal of information.
- Learn to meet today’s AI challenges and develop ingenious solutions for the future.
Skills taught in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning course at CGC Jhanjeri:
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Neural Networks
- Computer Vision
- Reinforcement Learning
- Recommendation Systems
- Ensemble Learning
- Speech Recognition
What is Artificial Intelligence & Data Science?
Artificial Intelligence forecasts events using the predictive model, whereas, Data Science involves the process of visualization, analysis, pre-processing and prediction of data.
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- AI Engineer
- Data Manager
- Information Security Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Fractal Analytics
Why pursue a degree in Artificial Intelligence & Data Science from CGC Jhanjeri?
- Our multidisciplinary engineering program will nurture you to meet today’s AI and DS related challenges and develop ingenious solutions for the future.
- Apart from learning core technologies such as artificial intelligence and data sciences, you will also learn cross-disciplinary skills across fields such as statistics, computer science, machine learning, and more in our program.
For those who are aspiring to curate a successful career in the most in-demand field of Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence & Data Science (AI & DS), or Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI & ML), choose the best college in Punjab that will make you stay ahead of the crowd.
Enroll now in our program via CGC JOSH & get a chance to avail up to 100% scholarship.