About Master of Business Management at CGC Jhanjeri
To be the most preferred management institution developing professional and socially responsible leaders.
- To provide a quality education through state-of-the-art infrastructure and well-qualified faculty.
- Inculcating managerial skills and entrepreneurship with industry-academic activities.
- Focus on specialized practical oriented teaching to enhance the analytical skills for higher studies and best employability.
- To imbibe ethical values and social responsibility among students
Program Educational Objectives
Master of Business Management students will develop skills and abilities that equip them to lead and manage various organizations, both in private and public sectors. The goals of the program will be achieved by fulfilling the following objectives:–
Inculcate knowledge in graduates with experiential learning and prepare them for advanced study and lifelong skills.
To appraise students for the diverse business environment to enhance they’re analytical and creative skills.
Inculcate leadership, interpersonal and professional skills in graduates to adapt self-learning in intelligent work environments.
- Create responsiveness in graduates towards social and business ethical issues with the ability to identify business solutions.
- Develop competencies to analyze the business systems and comprehensive learning of the working environment of Indian business.
- Build strategic proficiency in all domains of business and entrepreneurship
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems
- Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- Develop required skills for employability and entrepreneurship.
- Apply contemporary skilled management approaches in adaptive business scenario.
Specialization For MBA
- Integrated Marketing Communication and Sales Management
- Retail Management
- International and Social Media Marketing
- Product and Brand Management
- Behavioural Finance
- Mergers, Acquisition and Corporate Restructuring
- International Finance and Financial Derivatives
- Taxation and Personal Financial Planning
Human Resource Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Strategic HRM
- Leadership and Team Dynamics
- Performance and Compensation Management
Management Information Systems
- Managing Software Projects
- Managing Digital Information and Transformation
- IT Consulting
- Strategic Management of IT
- Supply Chain & Logistic Management
- Quality Toolkit For Managers
- Data Visualization for Managers.
- Business Forecasting
Career Opportunities for MBA Graduates
An MBA degree from CGC Jhanjeri will open up the door to enter a global career with abundant opportunities. The transforming business scenario of the present creates opportunities for new young, dynamic business executives who are willing to lead towards change and have a fresh approach and mindset. Those with entrepreneurial outlook can reach the top of the management ladder and can even head an organization by becoming CEO or President such as:
- Chief Technology Officer
- High-End Management Consultant
- Investment Banker
- Financial Manager
- Information Technology (IT) Director
- Investment Fund Manager
Master of Business Administration graduates from CGC Jhanjeri have been placed in companies like Mount Meru Group, Mindtree, ITC Limited, Berger Paints India Ltd., Capital First Ltd., Karvy Stock Broking Limited and the pay package range from 5 LPA to 20 LPA.
State-of-the-art infrastructure and campus facilities rendered by CGC Jhanjeri will let you make the most out of your college experience.
STATE OF ART FACILITY
Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Jhanjeri has state-of-the art facilities to facilitate students through best of the learning. Highly professional, qualified and experienced teaching staff provides for the best of technical and academic input to students.
WI-FI CAMPUS & CLASSROOMS
The entire CGC campus is Wi-Fi enabled, a computerized library with various e-journals, books and periodicals, well equipped workshops and labs etc. provide an opportune technical skills and personality development environment for students.
CGC Jhanjeri has computer labs with latest Equipment to train students practically and help them hone they’re technical skills. Round-the-clock internet facility enables students to surf internet and gather knowledge about all kind of information anywhere anytime.
Along with executing placement drives, several summer training, orientation programs, internships, and seminars by industrial experts are also organized by the Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) of the CGC campus. 83% of students of 2017 batch got placed even before they passed out, whereas 81% of students of 2016 got placements even before they completed they’re session.
Awards and Achievements
“Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.”
Admission Process -MBA
Candidate should have a 3 years Bachelor Degree from a recognized university in any discipline. 66.6% seats are filled by State Quota IKG PTU and 33.3% are management quota seats and they are filled by the college directly.
Registration for management quota seats can be done online by going to the college website www.cgc.ac.in
Admissions are made on the basis of CMAT/Graduation marks.
|Course||Duration||1st Semester Fee||2nd Semester Onwards|
|We at CGC Jhanjeri believe that higher education is one of the most lucrative investments a student can make & any financial setback shouldn’t ruin their chances of building a great career.|
|Therefore, we have come up with CGC Josh – A Scholarship Test that gives financial assistance to students aspiring to pursue Engineering, Management, Commerce, Law, Computer Application, Journalism, Pharmacy, Arts & Science courses at CGC Jhanjeri.
To know more or apply, click: cgc.ac.in/scholarships