Be Always Available to Serve the Nation
Never Settle for Less Than You Deserve
About NCC @ CGC Jhanjeri at CGC Jhanjeri
Army Wing affiliated to 23 Punjab Battalion NCC, Ropar
Air Wing affiliated to 3 Punjab Air SQN NCC, Patiala
Navy Wing affiliated to 1st Punjab Naval NCC, Nangal
NCC unit (Army wing) at CGC is functional under the Leadership of Lt. Rohan Dadhwal, Completed his PRCN SD 166 & DC 36 course impressively from NCC OTA at Kamptee, Maharashtra.
- To develop qualities of Character, Courage, Comradeship, Discipline, Leadership, Secular Outlook, Spirit of Adventure and the ideals of Selfless Service amongst the Youth of the Country.
- To Create a Human Resource of Organized, Trained and Motivated Youth, to Provide Leadership in all Walks of life and be Always
Available for the Service of the Nation.
- To Provide a Suitable Environment to Motivate the Youth to Take Up a Career in the Armed Forces.
Eligibility Criteria (NCC 3 Year Course)
- Only Four year & Three year courses are eligible for NCC (Army , Navy & Air Force) Wing.
- Selection Criteria: – As per NCC Rules.
- Candidate should be physical & mentally fit.
- 55% and above marks are required in 10th & 12th.
- Preferences for extra activities like (Singing, Dancing, Sports, Dramatics, Special Achievements, etc.
Senior Division and Senior Wing: Cadets recruited from colleges fall under Senior Division and are under the command of Associated NCC Officer (ANO).
- C-Certificate is the highest recognition of the training and qualification of a Senior NCC cadet.
- B-Certificate is the initial recognition of the training and qualification of a Senior NCC cadet.
NCC Activities’ Focus is on instilling discipline in the souls of the cadets, besides fostering healthy competition for the ranks, while keeping the greater interest of the nation in mind to create prospective officers for the Armed Forces. The National Cadet Corps is the only organization of its kind, which imparts Leadership, Discipline, Integration, Adventure, Military, Physical and Community Development training to over 13 lakhs youth of the country.
Various Camps Organized Under NCC
Republic Day Camp (RDC), Basic Leadership Camp(BLC), Army Attachment Camp(AAC), Annual Training Camps (ATC), ThalSainik Camp ( TSC), Advance Leadership Camps (ALC), National Integration Camps (NIC), Rock Climbing Camps (RCC), All India Trekking Camps, Special National Integration camps (SNIC)
Various Incentives are provided by the central Government to Cadets with NCC ’B’ & ’C’ certificates for recruitment in the ranks in the Defense Forces.
NCC Special Entry Scheme is applicable for SD Wings graduates in OTA in the age group of 19-25 years with 50% marks, through DDG of states for direct interview (SSB) every year. The Cadets are exempted from CDS examination conducted by UPSC.
NCC (Army) ACHIEVEMENTS
Republic Day Camp -Selected in PM Rally
Best Cadet in the ATC-2019 Camp
Cultural Event Held at ATC
Most Disciplined College in the ATC
Annual Training Camp -2019
Gold medal & Silver medals in the ATC-2019
NCC (Navy) ACHIEVEMENTS
Ship Modelling Competition
Model of INS D-60 and INS-Vikramaditya
Republic Day Camp -2020
|Sr. No.||Name of E-Resources|
|4.||B’ & C’ Certificate Examination Form|
|5.||CWS Scholarship Form|