Women Empowerment Cell
A women Empowerment committee is constituted at the institution level with the following objectives:
|Dr. Jaskiran kaur||Professor(Principal)||Coordinator||8872048017|
|Dr. Manjit Kour||Associate Professor||Convenor||9779171973|
|Dr. Rajinder Kaur||Assistant Professor||Member||8360180693|
|Ms.Neha Singh||Assistant Professor||Member||9781994550|
|Ms. Arshan||Assistant Professor||Member||9463818231|
|Ms. Ritika Chaudhary||Assistant Professor||Member||8400224967|
- To promote gender sensitivity in the institution.
- To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender.
- To promote awareness about women’s rights.
- To conduct seminars, special lectures and workshops for women empowerment.
- To make women understand that Empowered and educated women are less likely to fall prey to sexual abuse, suppression, workplace harassment and domestic abuse.
- To educate that the Empowered women can have happier families.
- To inculcate the idea that child marriage, discrimination, dowry killings, female feticide, etc., and other damaging acts can be stopped by women empowerment.