By the time you reach the final years of your schooling, you see lots of career suggestions pouring in, with everyone looking at you as the world’s biggest professional. Well, ward off this pressure, breathe, relax and listen to yourself. Identify what makes you feel good to take up a profession, and do rigorous research until you are satisfied with your choice. While others think that engineering, management and medical are the only fields to flourish, you have all the data on the internet to prove them wrong. Today’s era is for the confident and adept professionals, irrespective of the field they choose. Just work hard and achieve your goal.
The following insights into 8 top career options after school will help you decide your career course at North India’s leading institution- CGC Jhanjeri. Let’s take a walkthrough of the top courses available at the college.
1. Law: Studying law is a blend of vivid subjects that include learning about various laws and their fields of implementation. The aspirants of this course have keen interest in understanding different laws and understanding the ways to utilize their learning in the real-time. Various types of laws that are taught under this course include criminal law, human rights law, contract law, women and child law, business law, labour law, land law, international law, tort law, professional ethics, international trade, taxation, civil procedure and many more.
Key takeaways of law:
- Wide range of career options in both private and public sector.
- A respected profession.
- Good salary.
- Booming career with increasing experience.
- Transferable skill set
Popular Law Courses and Job Roles:
Pursuing law at graduation level has various courses, with LLB, BCom LLB and BA LLB being the most popular ones. CGC Jhanjeri, one of the best Law Colleges in Punjab, caters to all the 3 courses with top-notch infrastructure, placement records and other facilities.
2. Engineering: Often defined as one of the most popular degree programs that shapes your future is not just this. Engineering is more of a passion that gives you the professional capability to utilize your skills in experimenting and researching. It is relevant to say that every single device or tool that eases your life today is the result of an engineer’s inventiveness. This field attracts youngsters who are enthusiastic in learning the technology in a specific domain and work in it.
Key takeaways of engineering:
- Immense job opportunities
- You may opt to be an entrepreneur too
- Creative and analytical skill set
- Overseas opportunities
- Lucrative salary packages
Popular Engineering Courses and Job Roles:
The top Engineering Colleges in India offer these courses with many others on their campus. Also, there are immense opportunities with vivid job roles in each of these domains. The list above shares the most common ones, but with this ever evolving field, a lot of new job roles keep on emerging.
3. Bachelor of Science: Popularly known as B.Sc. is a popular career program that is opted by students after completing their 10+2. This stream has various courses under its umbrella, with all from various domains. Many of the B.Sc. courses may seem like other engineering courses, but the main difference lies in the curriculum, with engineering being more technical. Pursuing B.Sc. in the area of interest requires hard work and studying at one of the best B.Sc. Colleges to get the most out of the learning tenure.
Key takeaways of B.Sc.:
- Immense employment opportunities
- Good salary packages
- Soaring career growth
- Opportunities in the field of research and development
- Smart professional skills
Popular B.Sc. Courses and Job Roles:
4. Business Management: As the name suggests, this course is carved to ingrain principles, techniques and methodologies to manage all aspects of a business. The management courses are among the top choices by budding professionals with keen interest in business administration. Pursuing the course from one of the best Management Colleges in Chandigarh gives you all the necessary attributes of a smart professional who can utilize analytical, logical and technological skills in making a steady professional growth. The most prominent learning modules in the course include marketing, accounting, administration, finance, human resource, etc.
Key takeaways of Business Management:
- Wider career scope
- Critical and analytical thinking capability
- Leadership and management skills to become an entrepreneur
- Multi-disciplinary learning
- Lucrative salary packages
Popular Business Management Courses and Job Roles:
5. Commerce: Globally, commerce is the most popular course at the graduation level. With a wide spectrum of career opportunities and multi-disciplinary capabilities, the commerce professionals build a strong foundation in processing of vivid domains. The core areas of commerce students like accounting, business analytics, economics, finance, marketing, management, etc. are an integral part of every business and therefore cater to a variety of job roles that are both rewarding and successful. Pursuing this course from CGC Jhanjeri, a top Commerce College in Mohali while opting for courses like B.Com. and M.Com. gives you quality education with fine professional skills.
Key takeaways of Commerce:
- Job oriented course
- Gain business-specific skills
- Good salary packages
- Wider areas of specialization and employment
Popular Commerce Courses and Job Roles:
6. Computer Application: Computer education is vital for all the fields, and pursuing specialization in it is always an added benefit. The field of computer science is booming at a faster pace with lots of advancements and inventions, and thus the need for computer professionals is increasing. Latest tools and techniques, problem-solving capabilities and professional competencies can all be learnt by pursuing education from the best Computer Application College in Punjab that provides a complete infrastructure for the students to flourish.
Key takeaways of Computer Application:
- Great career prospects
- Lucrative salary packages
- Professional networking opportunities
- Multi-faceted professional opportunities
- Global skill set
Popular Computer Application Courses and Job Roles:
7. Applied Health Sciences: Healthcare sector has taken up a new turn with the latest research capabilities, technologies and ongoing wave of improvising the facility. The world has seen the need of practised healthcare professionals in the worst times of COVID. This field is in constant demand of professionals with specializations in other procedures and process handling that support the healthcare industry. Lab technicians, nutritionists, and other clinical and non-clinical professionals play an integral role in the overall patient care. Some of the best B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Science Colleges in Mohali as well as the top B.Sc.(Hons.) Nutrition and Dietetics Colleges in Mohali bring together the best infrastructure to provide advanced knowledge and expertise to the applied health science students.
Key takeaways of Applied Health Sciences:
- Adept skill set with hands on practical learning
- Continuous knowledge acquiring with experience
- Competent and committed capabilities
- Booming opportunities for professional growth
- Lucrative remuneration
Popular Applied Health Sciences Courses and Job Roles
8. Journalism and Mass Communication: The digital era is all about faster communication and information sharing. The most prominent and popular medium in this context is the stream of journalism and mass communication, and is thereby a preferred choice among the aspirants of the same. Strategic communication, marketing, public relations, and many other skills are induced in the students to make them confident. This stream has a lot of scope with great career opportunities. As a top Journalism and Mass Communication College in Chandigarh, Chandigarh Group of Colleges Jhanjeri crafts its students to evolve as future leaders.
Key takeaways of Journalism and Mass Communication:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Research and critical analysis capabilities
- Creative thinking
- Soaring career prospects
- Wide-ranging domain knowledge
- Stronger network of connections
Popular Journalism and Mass Communication Course and Job Roles
Finally, a career-oriented approach to plan, decide and pursue a course of choice is the best way to move forward with a booming career. CGC Jhanjeri is well-versed with the latest technological advancements and stays vigilant in providing the top-notch education to its students. Industry-tie ups, on-campus placements, scholarship programs, holistic education and other facilities at the college have been yielding successful professionals who now form strong alumni.