Why International Students Choose CGC Jhanjeri?
Here are the reasons:
- Free sim cards on arrival and bank account assistance.
- Free pick up from local Airport.
- Free tour to Chandigarh City, Rock Garden, Museum and Sukhna Lake.
- Complete assistance in funding or organizing events / activities by international students on campus.
- Best secured place to live.
- Very near to city Chandigarh.
- Beautiful campus with best infrastructure.
- Not only degree but also get multiple certifications and activity appreciation letters.
All Courses International Fee Structure 2021-2022
|Program Name||Duration||Gross Fee (in USD)||Fee after 40% Scholarship||Fee after 50% Scholarship||Fee after 60% Scholarship|
|B.Tech CSE||4 years||2000||1200||1000||800|
|B.Tech Mechanical||4 years||2000||1200||1000||800|
|B.Tech Electronics & Comm.||4 years||2000||1200||1000||800|
|B.Tech Civil||4 years||2000||1200||1000||800|
|B.Tech Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning(AI & ML||4 years||2000||1200||1000||800|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (all)||3 years||2000||1200||1000||800|
|B.Com. Hons.||3 years||1200||720||600||480|
|B.Sc Agriculture (Hons.)||4 years||1600||960||800||640|
|B.Sc Fashion Design||3 years||1200||720||600||480|
|B.Sc Computer Science||3 years||1200||720||600||480|
|B.Sc Hons. Nurtition & Dietics||4 years||1200||720||600||480|
|B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication||3 years||1200||720||600||480|
|B.Sc Medical Lab Sciences||3 years||1200||720||600||480|
|B.Sc Multimedia||3 years||1200||720||600||480|
|M. Com||2 years||1200||720||600||480|
Hostel Fee: 1200 USD per annum (Non AC Room , it includes food , accomodation,wifi etc.)
- Step 1: Share your admission query at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: Submit the copy of the application form received from the institution along with a copy of passport/national ID and relevant academic transcripts.
- Step 3: Wait for the confirmation mail. If not received within 24 hours, drop an email to email@example.com
- Step 4: Once an online application and all required documents are received, it will be reviewed and an “Offer Letter” may be issued by the institution, which may be either for “provisional admission or conditional offer letter” as the case may be. After receiving the offer letter, pay the required registration fee.
- Step 5: To confirm the admission, the provisional admission fee should be transferred to the institution’s account as per the details mentioned in the Offer Letter.
- Step 6: Then, the student needs to apply for the student visa at the nearest Indian High Commission/Indian Embassy. You will receive the necessary paperwork required for visa application and all guidance from the International Student Office of the institution.
- Step 7: To get the free airport pickup facility by the institution, you are required to share a copy of your air ticket, at least 15 days prior to the date of travel.
- Step 8: On reaching the campus and completing all registration formalities, the student has to attend a department orientation. Please contact your respective department to know the date and time of the orientation, as well as, class schedule.
Mr. Kamal Preet
Manager International Affairs Department
Contact- +91 8988226641
The highly capable and experienced professional, Mr. Kamal Preet handles all the operations related to international affairs. With his professional approach and shrewd relationship-building skills, he has been attracting a good of international students to the campus every year.
If you too are looking forward to experiencing the practice and research-based academics and lush green campus, call or email at the earliest.