Top 7 Bachelor's Subjects to Study When You Don't Know What Career to Pick
Are you confused about your career? With many options available, it is obvious to get confused and reconsider your choices. While you choose a course, do remember to look for a college that provides pedagogy with practical exposure and hi-tech facilities. Chandigarh Group of Colleges Jhanjeri, North India’s Fastest Growing Educational Group values your aspirations and therefore provides you with the aptest learning environment that fosters holistic development.
To help you decide a course, here are top 5 career options in demand that are most preferred by aspirants of bachelor's degrees.
- Engineering: One of the most popular majors come from engineering with Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering being the traditional ones. The new-age engineering courses that have suddenly gained popularity are Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science and Robotics and AI courses. Top job roles, lucrative salary packages and a prospering career are the key takeaways of engineering.
- Management: The multidisciplinary course of BBA provides top-notch career opportunities in almost all the industrial domains where managers work towards managing various processes in an organization. Finance, Marketing, Production, Human Resource, Advertising and Sales are a few domains where these professionals work in providing adept real-time solutions. This rewarding career option has a wide scope with good remuneration.
- Pharmacy: The in-demand courses of D.Pharm and B.Pharm have attracted many youngsters to follow it as a career. The ever-increasing demand for healthcare professionals makes this stream a high-paying and respected career option. With precise skills acquired through in-depth learning and practical exposure, the students of this course get good placement opportunities with prospering job roles at eminent healthcare groups.
- Commerce: Bachelor of Commerce is one of the most preferred courses after 10+2. With a plethora of job options, commerce caters to lucrative salary packages and a successful career with increasing experience. The demand for commerce students in both private and public sectors is continuously increasing. Accountant, HR Manager, Research and Development Manager, investment Banker and many other job roles are prominent in this domain.
- Healthcare: Healthcare sector does not mean only doctors. The entire healthcare ecosystem is supported by vivid professionals who are experts in carrying out various processes in a hospital or a clinic. The present-day education caters to the latest courses in this stream with B.Sc. Optometry, B.Sc. Operation Theatre, B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Sciences and B.Sc. (Hons.) Nutrition & Dietetics. The emerging need for healthcare professionals makes this a promising career pathway.
- Computer Application: The inclination towards technology can be clearly seen as today’s industry is all about technology. This makes studying computers a strong career foundation for its aspirants. BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) is one such graduation course that combines both the technical and non-technical aspects and lets you grab well-paying jobs in both the private and public sectors.
- Law: As a reputed career with lucrative earnings, law attracts many youngsters to take it up as a career. This promising field gives you an opportunity to practice as an individual or work with a corporate group. Depending on your interest, you can choose to expertise in a particular field.
The decision to choose a career-oriented course is crucial and must be taken with a lot of care and considering one's area of interest. Taking up a course merely because it has been recommended, is not a wise decision. Thorough research into the courses and understanding the future prospects is a vital element. CGC Jhanjeri caters to the most promising career courses with state-of-art education and best placement opportunities. Moreover, the college provides various student-centric facilities like pre-placement training, expert lectures, eminent corporate tie-ups, practical learning, research and development cell and other programs on the campus to make learning a fruitful experience.