Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB) is a far-reaching administrative law degree course that incorporates the study of arts and law together. This 5-year integrated course is a multidisciplinary study of subjects like Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, Corporate Law, Criminal Law, Labor Law, Administrative Law and legislature. Moreover, for a nifty course, CGC Jhanjeri, top BA LLB College in Punjab incorporates dedicated and well-formed practical learning through mock court drills, research and internships.
A well-learned and practically rich student can get the best job opportunities with a successful career. The career opportunities in this field are huge and seem to be increasing with the ever-evolving corporate world. Both the private and public sectors need BA LLB graduates to perform various tasks and streamline processes. Civil Services, State Legal Services, and Public Service Commission Entrance exams are among the popular career-oriented exams taken up by many students for public sector job opportunities. Apart from these, various other public sector exams include:
- ARO Exam
- State Public Service Commission
- Short Service Commission in Indian Army
- RBI Grade B Exam for Legal Officer
- Law Officer Exam
- SBI PO
- UPSC Civil Services Exam
- Staff Selection Commission
Know More About CGC Admission 2022
BA LLB Course at CGC Jhanjeri
The specially designed skill magnification & practical learning at the college make the students acquire a top-rate skill set that helps them match the ongoing job culture. The on-campus Ba LLB program at the college brings top-grade education while encompassing the following:
- Industry-standard personality development programs with versatile life skills sessions.
- An on-campus courtroom that facilitates the practice and training under adept faculty guidance.
- Streamlined and well incorporated Moot Classes that begin in the 1st Semester of the course and continue through all the semesters..
- Preparing the students for National and International Moot Court Competitions with the latest techniques.
- Regular court visits
- Internship programs beginning from the second year of the course
- 15 days of Summer Internships under the guidance of seasoned advocates.
- The Legal Aid Clinic on the campus allows the students to work as Para Legal Volunteers and acquire practical knowledge in the field of Law.
Apart from the Law-centric programs, numerous other student grooming and holistic development programs are run on the campus. Some of these are:
- On-Campus Courtroom
- Hi-Tech Labs and Workshops
- 700+ Networked Hi-Speed Computers
- Scholarship Program
- Earn While You Learn
- Pre-Placement Training
- Eminent Corporate Tie-Ups
- Industry-Academia Interface
- Global Higher Education Tie-Ups
- Practice-Based Learning Programs
- Orientations and Training Programs
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Spacious Classrooms
- Student Counseling
- Expert Lectures
- Wi-Fi Campus
- E-Library and many more.
Explore about BA LLB Eligibility Criteria
Chandigarh Group of Colleges Jhanjeri is North India’s Leading Educational Institute that caters to quality education with decades of experience in providing education that yields fruitful results in the form of campus placements.
CRC, the placement and training cell at the college works continuously in providing the best pre-placement training to the students and making them confident in facing interviews for eminent corporates visiting the college campus for placement drives. With these efforts and continuous rejigging, a total of 757+ companies have visited the campus for placements and have given over 7412 placement offers to our students. In the present year 2022, the soaring package of 14 LPA has been bagged by our brilliant student with our key recruitment partner - The PhonePe (PhonePe Private Limited).
Join us today and begin your journey towards success!