How can I get admission to LLB after BBA?
LLB (Bachelor of Law) and BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) seem to be two entirely different streams. Can they co-relate? Is it possible? If yes, how worthy is it?
Well, these and many other queries are often asked by the aspirants of both Law and Business Administration. It is obvious to get confused, the truth is that it is obviously possible.
Yes, you can get admission in LLB after BBA. In fact, it is a very popular and in-demand combination for corporate Law practitioners. At present, there are 2 choices to pursue this combination-
1. BBA+LLB integrated course
2. LLB after BBA
Chandigarh Group of Colleges Jhanjeri offers both the options to pursue BBA and LLB. As an integrated course, Bachelor of Business Administration and Law (BBA LLB) in a 5-Year program that instills knowledge in both managerial and law aspects.
On the flip side, to pursue LLB after BBA, the college offers both the courses as individual and can be continued one after the other at the college itself. Both these courses are of 3-year tenure each, respectively.
Graduation/Post Graduation in any faculty from Punjabi University, Patiala or any equivalent examination from any other statutory University by securing at least 45% marks and in case of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Physically handicapped candidates with at least 40% marks.
Benefits of Pursuing LLB after BBA
This combination of managerial and law education develops fine professional capabilities like analytical thinking, critical analysis, good communication and presentation skills, hands-on doing research, interpersonal capabilities, problem-solving skills and many more. The best from both the domains creates an in-depth understanding of the corporate world where managerial and legal concepts work in parallel. Along with this, social responsibility, practical experience and intellectual autonomy play a vital role.
Why Pursue LLB at CGC Jhanjeri?
Delivering quality education for decades makes CGC Jhanjeri a seasoned institute where education creates future professionals and entrepreneurs who are ready to revolutionize industrial trends. Expert faculty, industry-specific curriculum, well-laid practical learning schedule and other facilities make LLB students stand apart. The key facilities in gaining expert level knowledge at the college are:
- New-age personality development and life skills sessions.
- Dedicated on-campus courtroom for practice and training with real-like experience under adept faculty guidance.
- Advanced practical training through Moot Classes that shall remain integral from the 1st Semester of the course.
- Getting students ready for National and International Moot Court Competitions through continuous guided practice and training.
- Regular court visits for real-time experience in understanding the working of courts.
- Internship opportunities shall begin in the second year of the course.
- 15 days Summer Internships under experienced advocates.
- On-campus Legal Aid Clinic makes the students work as Para Legal Volunteers and gain advanced expertise in the field of Law.
Not only these, but numerous other on-campus programs also foster holistic development and facilitate a conducive learning environment. Moreover, students from various parts of the country, as well as the world, come together for a vibrant campus where cultural exchanges are integral.
The student-centric programs and facilities on the campus include:
- Earn While You Learn
- Pre-Placement Training
- Eminent Corporate Tie-Ups
- Industry-Academia Interface
- Scholarship Program
- Global Higher Education Tie-Ups
- Practice-Based Learning Programs
- Orientations and Training Programs
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Spacious Classrooms
- Student Counseling
- Expert Lectures
- Wi-Fi Campus
Getting campus placement is a dream for every student. We at Chandigarh Group of Colleges Jhanjeri keep it at the focal point and therefore start grooming our students for the same as they begin their education with us. CRC, the dedicated placement and training cell works round the clock in bringing the best pre-placement training and placement companies on the campus. The result of these efforts is immense. To date, 757+ eminent corporate groups have visited the campus for placements and more than 7412 placement offers have been picked up by our students. In the year 2022, the highest package in campus placement at the college is 14 LPA with our key recruitment partner - The PhonePe (PhonePe Private Limited).
Apply now for admission 2023 and be a part of North India’s Leading Educational Institute.