Master of Commerce admissions are currently open at CGC Jhanjeri - North India’s Leading Educational Institute.
A candidate seeking admission to M.Com Professional Course must have a Graduation Degree in Commerce / Management / Business Administration from any recognized university with at least 50% marks. However, students with Hons Degree with Hons. will get a weightage of 10% of marks obtained in Graduation while finalizing the merit. Other Government instructions regarding admission will be followed as such.
The selection process is entirely based on the merit basis considering the graduation degree percentage.
- The college will compose merit lists of all the eligible candidates according to the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- The merit lists will be posted online as well as offline on the given date.
- Following this, the counselling schedule will be displayed.
- The seats shall then be allotted to the candidates on a merit basis and availability of seats.
- On allocation of the seat, document verification will be conducted, therefore the candidates should carry along all the required documents.
- On successful completion of document verification, the candidate shall pay the fee and get admission.
Master of Commerce at CGC Campus
At the CGC campus, M.Com is a 2-year post-graduate career-focused program that incorporates new-age technologies with the traditional commerce specializations. Today, technology leads the world and no stream can go without it. Practically, commerce professionals need to utilize the technology in the form of dedicated commerce-related software to accomplish vivid tasks. Therefore, the course curriculum at the college ingrains practical learning as an integral part of professional development for both B.Com and M.Com students.
For complete professional development, the students are given ample opportunities to learn and flourish in all aspects academically as well as professionally. The adept faculty at the college infuses necessary skills like logical thinking, analytical and critical thinking skills, business management skills, statistical and mathematical prowess, research capabilities, and many more. While these are necessary elements of working in the commerce field, it is also important to acquire impressive communication skills.
To stimulate all-embracing learning, the on-campus programs and facilities play a vital role. Through years of experience and industry knowledge, the college has crafted some of the distinctive student-focused facilities and programs that include:
- Scholarship Program
- Earn While You Learn
- Pre-Placement Training
- Eminent Corporate Tie-Ups
- Industry-Academia Interface
- Global Higher Education Tie-Ups
- Practice-Based Learning Programs
- Orientations and Training Programs
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Spacious Classrooms
- Student Counseling
- Expert Lectures
- Wi-Fi Campus
With all these programs running on the campus the students get ample opportunities to learn and explore new vertices that prove to be fruitful in career enhancement.
As an educational institute that aims at excellence, Chandigarh Group of Colleges Jhanjeri believes in continuous rejigging to the latest and the best in the field of education. Through this effort, to date, more than 757 eminent corporates have visited the campus for placements and 7412+ placement offers have been bagged by our students. The highest package in campus placement for the year 2022 is 14 LPA with our recruitment partner - The PhonePe (PhonePe Private Limited). Various other eminent corporate groups like Brillio, Nokia Solutions And Networks India Private Limited, BYJU'S, L&T technologies Services Limited (LTTS), Accenture, PVH Arvind Fashion Pvt Ltd. and others remain our key recruitment partners for years.
Hurry, Grab your chance to be a part of North India’s Leading Educational Institute.